Sweet Angel

Alright, so we have known what our baby is for a couple weeks but I am slow at posting to our blog. I've been working too much and Dan has a really easy rotation this month and last so I have been spending all my free time with him. So here is the big news:


We are having a GIRL!!!
A sweet, beautiful little angel!! She is super cute-just look at her pics:


I love this profile shot!! Her little nose and lips! PRECIOUS!!

Did I mention that she is also very talented! She can fold herself right in half!!

We are very excited by the news of our little girl and can't wait for her to come!!! (although we've got a lot to get ready before then)

5 comments:

  1. That is so great! I can totally see the two of you with a beautiful baby girl.

     
  2. Congratulations! We are happy to hear you're having a little girl, and she looks so cute already! :)

     
  3. CONGRATS! That is so wonderful! Girls are so much fun trust me! Dresses, bows, aww cute!

     
  4. Congrats! This is so wonderful that you two are having a girl. They are lots of fun. I love getting to dress Addi up and I have learned to make some cute hair bows and things from one of Cody's cousins. Let me know if you are interested in any and I will make some up for you and send them.

     
  5. I am so excited for her to come! You guys will be the best parents ever.