Brewers!!!

Continuing on with the senior festivities...Brewers Game! May 8th we took Ella to her first baseball game. We watched the Brewers beat the Chicago Cubs in a nail biting game! We were right up next to the speaker and it was SOOO loud! I was very worried that it was going to harm Ella's hearing. Everytime they spoke or played music I put my hands over Ella's ears. She got pretty annoyed with that pretty quick. But despite all the noise, and the med students around us cooing over her, she quickly snoozed off. As I mentioned the Brewers beat the Cubs 3 to 2. Since Chicago is so close to Milwaukee there were tons of Cubs fans at the game. It ended up being quite the scene after the game was over. As we were leaving the seats toward the back hallway, there was a fight between a bunch of Brewers and Cubs fans. Kinda scary to be taking your almost 3 month old into that environment. Afterwards, Dan and I thought maybe next time we'll get a babysitter instead of taking her. Although in the med student group there were a few other babies besides her. All in all we enjoyed ourselves as did Ella. We just barely got there and she was already showing signs of sleepyness. I'm so excited!!! Alright, had enough fun. The famous racing Sausages. And the winner is...the one in blue-Sorry, I don't remember his name. Ella woke up to enjoy the Brewers win!

1 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures! The zoo ones were way cute. I miss you guys. :o( That sweet little Ella Bella is such a cutie pie! Love you guys!