More Various Pictures

Feb. 20th:
So while we were in Utah in February, Ella had her haircut by a real professional. Her sweet aunt Jodi cut her hair since it was getting long and straggly. She was a pretty good client, she didn't fight Jodi like she does me when I try to cut her hair. Oh well, I guess that's the struggle of a daughter ;)

Feb. 27th:
I feel bad that it has taken me 3 months to get these pictures on here, but better late than never. This is Ella riding the horse that she got from my family for her birthday. She couldn't play with it when we were in Utah because we had to leave it in the box so we could fit it in our luggage on the flight home. She really likes it, she puts her feet in the basket up front so that they don't drag and we can push her around. She LOVES the cheek of the horse because if you press it, it plays music. She'll sit and push it over and over and over and over, well you get the idea :)
This is one of the other toys she got from my family for her bday. She really likes to dunk those balls, because the crowd cheers when she does it. Dan was really psyched about this gift. I felt bad though, right after I put it together she pulled down on the basket really hard and it tipped over and smacked her in the lips. She cried and I felt so bad. I was worried that she wouldn't like the toy because of this incident. But this picture was taken later that day so apparently there were no hard feelings.

3 comments:

  1. I love that first picture of Ella getting her hair cut! She is SO cute! I hope you guys are doing well, we need to catch up soon. Miss you!!

     
  2. As always, LOVE the pictures. Miss you guys!

     
  3. holly!!! we miss you guys so much! the cul-de-sac is dead. we have 9 vacancy's. crazy!
    your little girl is so cute! i love that she still has that blond blond hair. she is darling.
    jake has decided to do ER. we prayed and prayed and prayed about whether to do ER or ortho. the lord just kept telling us ER. so that is what he will do. we are really excited about it! it just feels right. i'm sure you guys know the feeling when you decided ortho.
    how is dan's residency going? do you get to see him much? are you loving your new home? i can't wait to get a home. what about where you are living? have you found some awesome friend? i'm sure you have because you guys are some of the nicest people we know. tell dan hi and give you baby a kiss. we miss you guys!