Count down...

Yesterday when we got home from church Dan decided to pull out the camera and take some pictures of our pregnant selves.
Not too big, right?
WOA! Look at that baby!!
I'm not the only one who has a baby bump!

Our little one should be here any moment-I know the blog says I have like 2 days left but those counters are slightly off. When I set those up, I wasn't sure of my exact due date because the doctors office gave me like 3 different days. Officially the doc decided to go with Febuary 13th-(oooooh it's a friday). Any way so I have a couple more days then the counter says. She will definitely be here by Sunday though because if she doesn't come on her own before then I'll be induced that morning!! We'll keep you posted!!

7 comments:

  1. Holly look how big that baby is!! That first picture was good at hiding it. Hope you aren't completely uncomfortable!

     
  2. You are too little to be that big! I cant wait until shes here! Its so much fun! Rest up! Cant wait to see pictures!

     
  3. Holly I am so glad that you are keeping us posted. Hope things are going good and that you are ready for the baby. Keep us updated.

     
  4. You look so cute, you are all belly! I can't wait to see pictures of the new baby. Good Luck and enjoy it!

     
  5. I love the pics! You look soooo cute! I just wanna rub your belly. ;o) I can't wait till she's here!

     
  6. So. . .it's Sunday. . .any news?

     
  7. Holly-I am SO happy for you guys! Jill Austin told me about your blog and I just had to take a peek! Ella is beautiful and her hair is amazing! I can't believe you had an 8 pound baby, so I hope you are recovering well. Once things settle down for you guys I will have to come meet your sweet little girl!