Pretty Baby

We thought we would share some more photos of our little angel:

Here she is all bundled up the day she came home from the hospital

Proud mama and papa
Look at her pretty little eyes!Here is her first bath-she was not so fond of it.
The binki calmed her down for a moment.


I love this picture-of all the fingers to suck on she chose the ring finger. She ended up later with the pinky but decided she didn't like it so she went back to this finger.
Here she is on her one week birthday!!!She is just so adorable!!!!
I have some other cute pics I will post soon, but they are still on the camera. I am going to have to wait till Dan comes home so I can find the cord to load them on!





4 comments:

  1. She is just adorable! I LOVE HER! I just want to hold her, and smell her, and kiss her, and love her! :o) SOOOO cute! Can't wait to see more pics!

     
  2. she is so cute!!! i can't wait to finally see her. we still have sick boys so we are hoping that by next week we can bring over some grub and hang out. we miss seeing you guys all the time.

     
  3. She is so sweet! I love her cute hair. Hope you are doing well, I'm looking at flights and may be coming...I'll call and chat with you about it soon :0).

     
  4. Thanks for sharing these pictures with us! She is so cute, adorable, beautiful, etc.