The Stork Has Landed!

On February 16, 2009 at 7:49 pm, our little angel finally arrived. Her name is Ella Sophia Tensmeyer and was a whopping 8 lbs (actually 7 lbs 15.5 oz to be exact). She was 21.5 inches in length and has the most beautiful blonde hair I've ever seen. Holly is doing great and Ella is passing all the exams with flying colors. I think she's trying to go for extra credit with the poopy diaper thing. They said the goal would be to see at least one on the first day, but she's giving us plenty of practice. Holly made things look easy (as easy as giving birth can actually be), but has to give some credit to her epidural. We didn't sleep much last night but it was the best night of my life. Here's some of my favorite pics:

The labor process begins...mmm, jell-o!


7 lbs 15.5 oz!


Poor thing...she look's so scared.

Look at that cute little tongue!

Don't you just love that blonde hair?!
This is one of my personal favorites!





We have taken a lot of video footage as well, so I might try and post some of that later. We can't wait to bring her home!! Thanks everybody, for all your love and support!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats! She is Beautiful! Glad that Holly and Ella are doing good!

     
  2. Let me be the 1st to comment...since I am your favorite sister ;-)...she is soooooo cute! Can't wait to meet her! Love you guys!

     
  3. Alright, so as I was typing your message I got beat on being the first. Oh well, I AM still your fav, right?

     
  4. Oh my GOSH! She is ADORABLE! I seriously can't wait to see her in person. I love her hair! She's just such a cute little dolly! ;o) Keep the pictures comin.

     
  5. She is so cute, congrats guys and good job!

     
  6. oh my gosh!!! i love her already! you guys are such proud parents. i can't wait to meet her. we'll bring you dinner as soon as luke is past his cold. i don't want your baby getting sick. she beautiful! and holly, did you really just have a baby? you look amazing!

     
  7. Congrats guys! She is so cute! Cant believe how much hair! Thats some good hair for some cute bows! I am so happy for you guys!

     
  8. Hooray!

    Congratulations, Dan and Holly!

    She's adorable!

    And I can see the Tensmeyer in her already.

     
  9. This is so exciting. Congrats! Etc. etc.

     
  10. Congratulations! She's adorable! We're happy to hear they're both doing well.
    Take care of your girls now...

    -Randy and Claudia

     
  11. Wow, she is beautiful! I am so happy for you guys. Congrats on your new baby girl.

     
  12. I can't beleive all the long blonde hair. I've never seen such long blonde hair on a baby! She's a keper! Congrats, and take care.