Holly's Birthday!

Happy Quarter of a Century!


My 25th was back on December 13th. Dan and Ella made it a fun day for me! Ella gave me "Moose Munch;" she knows what I like! Dan gave me cute winter boots. GREAT gift!! I have lived in the midwest for what will be my 5th winter and have had no boots; it was probably time for me to get some, don't ya think?! Dan is so wonderful!
Mama's helper :)

Later that night, Dan invited a bunch of people over for cake and ice cream. We had lots of fun people join us!
Mmm, yummy cake!
Jennie & Adam; Brandon & Angie-Fellow Residents
Robyn and Kasey
Julianne, Bobbi, Seth, Jonathan in back (it kind of looks like shaving cream on his face, but it's not! (hehe) the camera had some weird spots on it)
Jonathan& Rollie, Rhece-Adam & Jennie's baby (See no shaving cream;)
I am super glad we have this basement! It was really nice to just let all of the kids go downstairs and play!
(On a side note, I think this is the first shot of our basement. It's a little sparse now, but that's alright. See Dan's TV-he's been waiting 5 years for that thing. He has so many other plans in this room to go along with it-he's thinking theatre room, but it was so nice to send kids to play down there, we'll have to see what it becomes :)

Thanks for a great birthday!

1 comments:

  1. It was a fun night!