Missed a few

I was looking back at some pictures I saw that I missed a few. So, I thought I’d post ‘em!

Here are some cute pics of Ella, these are back from August 29th. We were sitting in the living room, and Ella noticed her shadow on the couch. She was so cute trying to grab hold of it. I know you can’t see her shadow in the picture because of the flash, but it was so funny to watch her try to grab it,

then be confused because she couldn’t get it.

Next, are some picture I took on September 2nd. Dan just barely started his first Ortho month of the year and was on call that night. Ella and I had had a pretty rough day. She didn’t like that it was only the two of us I guess. I was feeding her cereal and we were both struggling. She was pretty grumpy and I was exhausted. Finally, she grabbed the bowl of cereal and started to play. Normally, I would’ve taken the bowl away. But her mood changed and she was instantly this happy little girl, so I let her play. Whatever works, right? She made a big mess and looked really cute so I snapped a couple shots.


1 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! She is so darn cute! I love that little girl.