Mommy's Helper

A few weeks ago I was working on the computer and Ella was quietly playing on the floor beside me. My sweet little girl decided I needed some "help" with my crafts. Earlier I had gone looking for a scrap of fabric in my fabric box and when I was finished I left it sitting out on the floor. My lil cutie couldn't resist helping me find my fabric while I was busy with other things. When I looked down at her this is what I saw:
Too cute. She spread that fabric clear around the room. So I took a picture, instead of cleaning up the mess. Well the next day, I was looking up something on the computer so I set Ella back down on the floor to play. (with the fabric from the previous day, of course :) She decided the fabric wasn't the only crafting supply I needed, so she proceeded to empty my shoe box of other crafting odds, such as wire, thread, curling ribbon etc. (notice the last one wrapped around her waist :0)
I love my little helper!

3 comments:

  1. she is soooo cute!!! i bet she gets lots of kisses from you guys. we totally miss you! the cul-de-sac is no good since everyone left.
    are you enjoying your new home? i can't wait to get a house. no more neighbors upstairs or on the side. i'll have to call some time and we can catch up. tell dan jake says hi.

     
  2. She is too cute. Can't wait to see you guys SOON!

     
  3. Hello!! I am so glad I found your blog! You make such a cute mom and your little girl is such a QT.