Home Sweet Home

I know you've been waiting to see it, so here it is.
This is our house! We LOVE it!
Here it is 3 weeks later as the leaves changed to their pretty fall colors. I love how bright the fall colors are out here! (Can you see my burning bush in the back corner of the house, I was so excited to find out that we had one!) I wish I had taken some pictures of the road leading into our subdivision because it is all foresty and it was the prettiest yellowy golds. Fall is definitely gorgeous out here!

2 comments:

  1. Holly! Ohmygoodness Ella is the cutest little thing I have ever seen! Love her! I also love your house and am super jealous of the burning bush..I've always wanted one too! Oh and let me just say that you are GORGEOUS and I miss you a ton!

     
  2. Wow! That is gorgeous! I love the fall. I definately envy your yard. Ours is still all dirt and weeds... :( Hopefully we can get the yard in this spring, but that's being optimistic! Your house is way cute. It's a lot bigger than I pictured it! I wanna come visit...